Name: Lee Ellis
Date registered: February 27, 2013
Lee Ellis is a speaker and the author of Leading With Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton, in which he shares stories from his experiences as a Vietnam POW and highlights leadership lessons learned in the camps. As president of Leadership Freedom, a leadership and team development consulting and coaching company, Lee has consulted in the areas of hiring, teambuilding, executive development, and succession planning for more than 15 years. For more information, please visit www.leadingwithhonor.com.
- On Leaders and Accountability (Part 4): How Mentoring and Coaching Builds Trust — October 17, 2013
- On Leaders and Accountability (Part 3) – Shocking Cheating Scandal at Harvard and Clarifying Expectations — July 30, 2013
- On Leaders and Accountability (Part 2): Why It’s Crucial to Life and the Superbowl — July 6, 2013
- On Leaders and Accountability (Part 1) – Notes from the Cliff — June 12, 2013
- Results vs. Relationships: Finding Your Balance on the Leadership Seesaw — May 16, 2013