We are now accepting requests to serve as a Contributor to this blog. By posting here your expertise can be shared with 40,000+ real estate professionals around the world. There is no compensation other than byline and exposure through the blog.
- *Content should be something that adds value and enhances the life and work of a corporate real estate management professional. Subjects of interest include
- business trends
- best practices
- case studies
- corporate real estate best practices
- effect of tax laws or legislation
- world or U.S. politics, provided the content relates to economics, business policy or real estate, and does not promote anarchy, totalitarianism, terrorism, or the violent overthrow of government
- other related topics you may be an expert on, such as construction, site selection, LEED, law, architecture, etc.
- *Posts should be well written and can be either conversational or formal in style. White papers are fine provided you have the authorization to post it and it is relevent to the audience.
- *Posts should be at least 300 words.
- *Your post will be followed by a link to your WordPress profile.
- *You can’t use SEOd anchor text or affiliate code for your links.
- *Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. There must be some valuable takeaways in the content. A reader will be able to contact you via your contact information should they choose to request sales information.
- *Your post cannot disparage another company or libel an individual.
- *Your post should not divulge any confidential information about your employer or clients, either past or present.
- *You should provide any images for the post you can, but they should not violate copyrights. We reserve the right to replace them or remove them solely at our discretion.
We understand it takes time and work to prepare a blog post worth reading. Nonetheless, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. We will only publish posts that in our sole judgement renders value to the majority of our readers. Regrettably, we are are unable to respond to all of the email we receive. So, if we do not approve your post for publication, we will be unable to explain why.
How to join and submit
If you would like to post articles that meet the guidelines above, please complete the form below and provide us with your name, email adress, bio, blog, and a link to a sample of your writing. If you already have a WordPress account, please let us know the email address your WordPress account is set up under so we can add posting privileges. Note that it may take us awhile to review and advise of your status. You must be a member in good standing of the group (i.e. you haven’t been spamming the discussion groups or posting irrelevent information, listings, promotions, or ads), and we reserve the right at any time to discontinue your privileges.