The 2013 Global Retail Highlights Report from Colliers takes a look at current global retail real estate trends
Around the world, the retail market rebounded in the first half of the year, with international and luxury brands expanding to new markets and high street properties growing in popularity. Colliers 2013 Global Retail Highlights Report indicates increasing sales around the world, growing rents in highly coveted locations, and rising demand for retail presence in key tourist destinations. This report is robust with our top notch research and analysis revealing:
- Top ten list of highest retail rents around the world.
- A surprise spike in rent increases in one city in the U.S.
- Luxury brand trends: See where they are moving-and fast.
- China’s surprise: Slower economy does not equal slow retail sales.
- Arrival of international brands entering new markets.