The June 2013 issue of PM Network is now online.
- Lean Into Savings: Lean practices can bring huge bottom-line benefits when used in program management
- Unleashing the power of the PMO: A fully leveraged project management office supports the success of the entire organization
- Going the Distance: Measuring a portfolio’s strategic success can help an organization deliver on its long-term business goal
- Strength in Numbers: Learn how to get the most from a multi-generational team
- A Healthy Hybrid: A health insurer mixed agile with waterfall to replace a legacy system that couldn’t handle new rules
- 10 Ways to Get More Done in a Day: These easy to do productivity tups will help you get the most out of each day