The May-June 2013 edition of the CCIM/CIRE publication is online. The cover story is entitled Shopping Center Shift: Retail Owners Rethink Tenanting Strategies.
Other articles include:
- Maybe the Worst is Over? Largest Retail Space Closures by Type, 2012
- A Bridge to Success: Interim Loans Can Span the Multifamily Lending Gap
- Medicare Tax Concerns: How Does This New Law Affect Real Estate Professionals?
- TIC 2.0: DST’s Are the Future of 1031 Real Estate Investing
- Technology: Max Mobility
- Medical Office Momentum: Affordable Care Act Takes Some Risk Out of Healthcare Property Investment
- Tools to go Solo: CCIM’s Share the Technology They Use to Grow Their Companies
- How Much Space Do We Need? Will Shrinking Footprints Slow the Office Recovery?