Jones Lang LaSalle’s second biennial Global Corporate Real Estate Trends Report unearths the top five trends and risks facing corporate real estate executives based on feedback from 600+ CRE executives from 39 countries. Download the GCRE Trends Report here and review the trends along with the associated risks and specific actions that can be taken to manage those risks. Also available is an interactive tool to see where you stand, as well an an infographic illustrating key data points.
- Expectations and pressures build, heightening the risk of underperformance.
- Increased demand is leading to faster-paced evolution of CRE outsourcing
- Workplace transformation is the key to unlocking worker productivity and optimizing portfolios
- CRE must become a collaborative change agent.
- Failure to deliver in emerging markets will become one of CRE’s greatest reputational risks