The March Issue of Project Management Network is online. Feature articles include:
- Nurturing the Next Big Thing: Innovation is a must-have. Doing it well, though, requires melding cutting edge concepts with traditional governance.
- Navigating the Political Minefield: Project Managers ignore internal politics at their peril. Knowing how to play–and when to stop–can pay big dividends.
- The Greater Good: To deliver big-picture benefits, project managers and business-unit leaders must find ways to work together.
- Sea Green: A major redevelopment project on Australia’s coast puts sustainability center stage.
- Big Delivery in Small Packages: Enterprise Resource Planning Projects are notorious for running late and over budget.