The September-October Edition of the CCIM CIRE Magazine is online. Articles include:
- Presentation Tools: How are CCIMs making their pitches stand out?
- Basic Training: These tips can help investors and owners shape up to face the unpredictable future.Out of Gas:
- Many factors drive fueling station owners to default.
- Use a Lifeline: Smaller companies need to manage risk in an uncertain market.
- Technology Solutions: iPad Insights
- Hotel Reservations: Lenders and investors have not checked in to smaller markets.
- Industrial Stacks Up: Secondary and tertiary markets benefit from key demand drivers.
- Fast Pitch: CCIMs offer tips for creating concise and engaging property presentations.
- Not Easy Leasing Green: Consider these provisions before pursuing LEED certification.
- Donations Demystified: CCIMs can play a role in the real estate gifting process
- Technology Buyers Guide: Social Media Bible, CREM for CRE, and USB Drives
- International Beat: Scotland’s Big Deal and Markets to Watch
- Market Trends: Libor-What Is It?