The July-August Edition of CoreNet Global’s The Leader Magazine is online. Topics include multigenerational work forces, alternative workplace strategies, sustainability, and public policy.
- Green Infrastructure: Highlighting the Economic Benefits to Commercial Property Owners
- The World is Neither Round, Nor Flat: It’s Virtual, and It’s Fast
- The Consumer-Led Workplace: Lessons from Facebook’s Vending Machines
- Alternative Workplace Strategies: Building the Business Case
- Marina Bay Financial Centre’s Success Factors: Connectivity, Community and Sustainability
- Cresa’s new Multigenerational Work force
- McAfee’s Executive Briefing Center: Integration of Brand, Product and Message
- Getting Lift-off Down Under in Sustainability: Bob Bull
- What are the Public Policy Implications of Corporate Real Estate 2020?