The global financial crisis created a seat in the C-suite for corporate real estate executives as companies focused on cutting costs. With the crisis receding, corporate real estate executives can retain their C-suite position by bringing new ideas to the table, says Doug Sharp. Corporate real estate executives need to share strategies for enabling work and boosting productivity.
- 135 cost savings ideas—from CRE portfolio and organizational strategies
- Updated Lease Standards Spotlight Corporate Real Estate
- Jones Lang LaSalle Global Corporate Real Estate Survey Results 2011
- How HR and IT relate to corporate real estate
- FCIC on CRE: “You’ve Got to Get Up and Dance.” | TrafficCourt