The March-April 2012 edition of CIRE is now available online.
- Ground Control: Land leases offer distinct advantages to owners and developers
- Capital Markets 2012: is there enough liquidity to support a recovery this year?
- Networking ROI
- Energizing Tax Benefits: Maximize deductions through building improvements
- Pop Goes Retail: Temporary stores need their own lease language
- Technology Buyers Guide
- Gov’t Issues: What should owners know about federal tenants?
- Choosing a CRM
- Small(er) Markets, Big Opportunities: Investors leave core cities in search of higher returns
- Marketing for Today’s Market: These 3 Web-based strategies can build new business and expand your brand.
- Unsinkable Investments? Marina buyers must dive deep into due diligence