Most people in the real estate industry know that buildings are one of the greatest consumers of energy. Most studies conclude that buildings use 40-45% of our nation’s energy with lighting being one of the major consumers. There is absolutely no doubt that a more efficient and effective lighting strategy for the built environment would result in lower energy consumption and a reduction of carbon emissions.
Some of the newest and most sophisticated lighting solutions are taking commercial lighting to a level of sophistication never before seen. Integration into existing building automation systems, utilization of highly efficient technologies such as LED and new low voltage powering strategies which exploit power over Ethernet capabilities. These new systems take a much more precise approach to lighting.
This webinar will focus on the following topics:
• Low Voltage Lighting Distribution Technology
• The future of “networked” LED lights
• Integrating Intelligent Lighting into Building Automation Systems
• Lighting Systems and DC Microgrids
• Advanced Systems – Daylight Harvesting and Sensor Networks
• Cost Justification and Establishing a Legitimate ROI Analysis
If you are interested in understanding the “future” of lighting as it relates to commercial and corporate buildings, you will not want to miss this groundbreaking webinar!
Thursday February 17, 2011
12:30 – 2:00 pm EST
Login and password will be provided to all registered attendees prior to the webinar.
- Free Webinar: Next Generation Lighting Systems
- Free Webinars for Commercial/Corporate Real Estate Professionals
- Roger Staubach says it's easy being "green" – 2009-Nov-30 – CultureMap Houston
- Roger Staubach says it’s easy being “green” – 2009-Nov-30 – CultureMap Houston
- CRE Industry Groups Support Obama ‘Better Building’ Plan?