Wed 2/16 Webcast: JLL + CoreNET Survey results: More Companies Now Willing to Pay Extra for Green Office Space
If you’d like to join the CoreNET webcast discussing the survey results, here are the details:
- 16 February, 12:30pm – 1:30pm EDT – Global Corporate Occupier Sustainability Webinar
- Password: “sustainability”
CoreNet Global, in partnership with Jones Lang LaSalle invites you to this webinar to hear the results of a recent survey in which over 140 corporate real estate professionals identified trends in sustainability that have impacted corporate real estate and strategic planning within the industry. This project is the fourth annual sustainability study conducted between CoreNet Global and Jones Lang LaSalle.
SUMMARY: Below are some of the topics we will explore in this webinar.
- – Measure the importance of sustainability to Corporate Real Estate (CRE) executives
- – Assessing what premium the industry is willing to pay for sustainability
- – How aggressively companies are pursuing sustainability strategies
- – Opportunities and challenges of implementing sustainable strategies
From a Greenbiz article discussing the survey results: “…Half the respondents now say they are willing to pay more to lease green office space in contrast to 37 percent who said the same in 2009, and 23 percent said they would pay more rent if some of it were offset by lower energy costs….” (read more: http://bit.ly/iaj33i )