The CRE Blog is now seeking to expand the voices on the blog to include members IN GOOD STANDING of the CRE LinkedIn Group. Contributors should be directly involved in the management of CRE assets. We’re particularly interested in:
- Specialists in specific disciplinezs to post on trends, ideas, best practices
- Research departments to post white papers on topics related to commercial real estate trends, ideas, best practices from major real estate consulting firms, real estate departments, or real estate brokers
We are NOT looking for:
- Marketers seeking to pitch resumes, social media, listings, or other stuff
- People only interested in posting a teaser link back to their own blog.
- Access to the CRE Blog to post both featured and non-featured posts for consideration in the blog
- Contributor status, along with CRE Group profile page containing bio and link to your own blog/website
- Posts disbtributed in our growing Twitter and RSS audiences
- Consideration to have Key posts (in our sole opinion) listed as featured posts and displayed for an extended period of time on the front page with added visibility to members/readers
Please read contributors guidelines http://corporaterealestategroup.com/about/contributing-to-this-blog/ before applying at the same page.
There’s no comp, just visibility to lots of eyeballs in the CRE community.