Author and consultant Keith Ferrazzi offers practical insights into the art of finding, forming and maintaining a broad network of valuable relationships and contacts in his two books:
- Don’t keep score: It’s never simply about getting what you want. It’s about getting what you want and making sure that the people who are important to you get what they want, too.
- “Ping” constantly: The Ins and Outs of reaching out to those in your circle of contacts all the time–not just when you need something.
- Never eat alone: The dynamics of status are the same whether you’re working at a corporation or attending a society event– “invisibility” is a fate worse than failure.
- Master the mindsets that will help you to build deeper, more trusting “lifeline relationships”
- Overcome the career-crippling habits that hold you back, once and for all
- Get further, faster by setting goals in a dramatically more powerful way
- Use “sparring” as a productive tool to make the decisions that will fuel personal success
- Replace the “yes men” in your life with those who get it and care – and who will hold you accountable to achieving your goals
- Lower your guard and let others help
No related posts.